[Full-Disclosure] weird worm ?

Hi everyone -

For days now, I've been receiving weird messages, with a few lines of
apparently random, garbage text, like this:

highest bailiff nomad father advise heir
oxygen honorarium allegro reveal wronskian indentation coachmen
deficient tribute arcturus mitigate bypath

Anyone got a clue what this is? There are no attachments to these mails, but
they keep coming in at a rate of about 1-2 per day, from different sources,
nobody I know really.

Anyone else receiving this stuff?

Makes neither sense as spam nor as a virus - no attachment, no product being
advertised. The only explanation I can come up with is hoping for people to
reply ("what?") and thus verifying addresses, but that doesn't fit to the
pattern of different senders.

Tom

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html