[Full-Disclosure] malware

Hello

2003. december 29., 18:39:58, írtad:

MT> A friend of mine was opening an email in front of me
MT> when her XP machine crashed.  I thought maybe it was a
MT> power spike or something so she powered up and went
MT> back to the email, clicked to view the message from
MT> hotmail.com, the machine powered off again.  She
MT> erased the message before I could forward it to an
MT> offsite machine, but the details as I remember them
MT> were:

MT> Sender=Jefferson (she knows a Jefferson)
MT> Subject=(blank)
MT> Open the message and immediately powers off the
MT> machine.

MT> My question to you is, now that her machine is
MT> possibly comprimised, what tools can I use to check
MT> for trojans or other things that could have been
MT> installed.  I've run her Symantec System Scanning
MT> tool, and it shows no known problems.  Has anyone
MT> heard of this specific message, and is it simply
MT> designed to be annoying or does it install malware on
MT> the machine?  I know this information is vague, any
MT> advise is welcome.

MT> Kindest Regards,
MT> Matt

Hy,
I love NAV not, and my machine not run Symantec program. Real Time and
on acces functions not good.

If yuo have virus, worm other trojan you visite the machine with online
virus scanner program.

http://uk.trendmicro-europe.com/consumer/products/housecall_pre.php

other

http://www.ravantivirus.com

Online trojan et malware program is:

http://www.pestscan.com/Scan.asp

other

http://www.eaglepro.net/antivirus/  ----- this complex page (avir et
ad aware)

And intall yuo good antivirus :)

Kinds Regards

Üdvözlettel,
  Geysap

--
Üdvözlettel,
    Geza Papp dr.

mailto:pappgeza@tolna.net

www.gyik.com
"VIRUS CORE TEAM"
Regular Member of ComSec Online Limited Professional Services Company - >
Company Secretarial Service | http://www.comseconline.com/en/about.php
Time out of Mind Registered Active Associate SpamCop.net,
and The SPAMHOUS Project - > (ROKSO and Spamhaus Block List)
http://www.spamhaus.org/index.lasso | http://spamcop.net/
One from charter member Public letter concerning the Writing of Viruses
& How it Does Not Teach about Virus Prevention
from Hungary | www.avien.org/publicletter.htm
Fiat justitia, pereat mundus!

This system protects Tiny Professional Personal Firewall(c)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html