[Full-Disclosure] Possible way to get rid of Trojans and other Malware

Hey,

I've used two programs to get rid of some spyware I had on my computer and
another computer I was working on.  The link to ad-aware program is
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/.  This is a good program to use.
Also, I have tried the Spyware Search & Destroy.  That can be found
http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?page=download at that address.  Both
of those are good and both will also delete the malacious files.  May I also
suggest a virus scan on the computer?  That might also take some crap out.

Hope this helps you