[Full-Disclosure] 13 NASA Servers Hacked

>At 09:25 AM 12/20/2003 +0000, Choe.Sung Cont. PACAF CSS/SCHP wrote:

>>They also have mirrors of the hack.  Apparently, the hacker(s) linked to a
>>"video of CNN showing american soldiers killing an iraqi and cheering".

>I analyzed that video frame by frame and it definitely doesn't show
>what the narrator describes.  The victim is shot from the other
>side of the compound (presumably by whomever the soldiers are
>fighting) and the cheering is most likely dubbed in.  The interview with
>the soldier at the end is heavily (and amateurishly) edited and
>has absolutely no context.

>In short, despite the CNN logo, I doubt that CNN had anything to do with
>this, other than possibly having shot the various video clips that
>were spliced together to make this shoddy piece of propaganda.

>m5x

So you analyzed the video "frame by frame?" You actually see tracer fire
coming from the direction of the US Forces an hitting the ground shortly
behind the wounded Iraqi, afterwards the the man is hit in the head/upper
torso area, the impact again indicating that the bullet came from the side
of the camera.
The footage ist from CNN´s "Fit to kill" show, which was aired on 22th
november. What you don´t see in the Avi-Vid is that the soldier has an AK
lying next to him, and that he was participant of an ambush against US
Forces. Still it remains questionable to shoot him as he quite obviously was
incapacitated.
What is correct is that the interview afterwards is grossly edited for
having "shocking effect". But the footage as a whole, picture and sound, was
aired on CNN and is "for real", even if cut together in a bad manner.

MATRIX - Riesen Auswahl! www.ebay.de!! Über 1 Mio. Angebote zu günstigen
Preisen! eBay - Jetzt besser kaufen!