Re: [Full-Disclosure] 13 NASA Servers Hacked

At 09:25 AM 12/20/2003 +0000, Choe.Sung Cont. PACAF CSS/SCHP wrote:

They also have mirrors of the hack. Apparently, the hacker(s) linked to a "video of CNN showing american soldiers killing an iraqi and cheering".

I analyzed that video frame by frame and it definitely doesn't show what the narrator describes. The victim is shot from the other side of the compound (presumably by whomever the soldiers are fighting) and the cheering is most likely dubbed in. The interview with the soldier at the end is heavily (and amateurishly) edited and has absolutely no context.

In short, despite the CNN logo, I doubt that CNN had anything to do with
this, other than possibly having shot the various video clips that
were spliced together to make this shoddy piece of propaganda.

m5x