Re: [Full-Disclosure] A funny (but real) story for XMAS

What exactly is supposed to "suck" about the site, I wonder??

I will certainly say they way they handled our issues with HP / Tru64 / non-executable stack and the things that lead up to our DMCA threat certainly left me with a bad taste in my mouth... It took several emails followed by 4 phone calls to even get them (CERT) to respond to us. If I remember correctly it was a period of several weeks that we were attempting to estabilsh contact ... keeping in mind we felt the issue at hand was fairly urgent.

-KF

_______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html