Re: [Full-Disclosure] A funny (but real) story for XMAS

I agree with your professor. I don't use the CERT site on a daily, or even
weekly basis like I do sans.org, but when I need information from it, it's
always been relevant, accurate (as far as I can tell) and up to date. What
exactly is supposed to "suck" about the site, I wonder??

Jeff Stebelton
Manager, Network Security
BISYS Network Security Group
614-470-8249 direct
614-203-2563 cell

>CERT sucks? Humm... In my UNIX & Security college course, we're being told
CERT is a great
>resource for security-related information. Can anybody else make a comment
on this? Agree?
>Disagree?

>Thanks.

individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this
email in error please notify the system manager at mailadmin@bisys.com and
delete the email immediately.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html