Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Internet Explorer URL parsing vulnerability

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:21:39 -0600
Dark Avenger <Dark-Avenger@attbi.com> wrote:

> Yes, but they have enough "cash" that they could probably buy your services,
> now don't they?  They can afford to hire highly skilled, but expensive,
> contractors if they wanted to. They just choose to continue producing
> inferior products with their "bunch of amateurs" because of the almighty
> dollar. The bottom line is all that matters.
>
> DA

i have replied in other threads, but let me repeat:
i am not a whore and m$ can't buy me.
so your argument that m$ can buy me is completely wrong - they suffer from lack
of resources for such a simple task :)

georgi

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html