RE: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Internet Explorer URL parsing vulnerability

Shouldn't M$ be held responsible dude?  The guy who discovered the flaw
didn't produce the bad code, M$ did.  If anything, M$ should be sued for
rushing the product to market.  And let the flames begin as this topic has
been discussed all too many times before.  If you don't like the idea of
"FULL DISCLOSURE", then why are you on this mailing list?

Kristian Hermansen
khermansen@ht-technology.com