[Full-Disclosure] RE: FWD: Internet Explorer URL parsing vulnerability

Hmm, it doesn't seem to work on my browser :)
I don't even get transported to any page when i click the button.
But then again, i have everything turned off in the internet zone by
default...
(but my submit non-encrypted form data is on)

Does it really work then?  it looks like it's using javascript...?
(location.href)
Merry Christmas everyone :)