Re: [Full-Disclosure] (no subject)

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 17:47:45 +1300, Nick FitzGerald <nick@virus-l.demon.co.uk>
said:

> ... more "...the crackheads at all web browser implementors..." (though
> I did single MS/IE out for specific product design advice).

Well.. it's quite possible that the occasional Mozilla or Opera developer did a
rock or two - I've certainly seen my share of Mozilla wonkiness (its idea of
completion in the location bar certainly had a few rocks behind it :)

But the concept that you could implement multi-level security zones *and*
Javascript with its current security model - now THAT must have taken a rock
the size of the Houston Astrodome.... ;)