Re: [Full-Disclosure] (no subject)

Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:

> Mea culpa.  ...

You're welcome...

> ... Ignore my previous posting.

Thanks -- I wasn't quite sure where you were coming from with that!

> I thought you were flaming the guys at visa.com, when most of the blame goes

Hmmmmm -- I have often been accused of being abstruse, but I didn't
think I was being so this time.  It must be late Friday evening where
you are -- perhaps you should take a break from work (and reading all
these security lists) and do something to relax...   8-)

> the crackheads who desighed the HTTP URI format ...

Yes, and ...

> ... and the crackheads at MS who
> implemented it. ;)

... more "...the crackheads at all web browser implementors..." (though
I did single MS/IE out for specific product design advice).

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html