Re: completely OffTopic by now... WAS (Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: Yahoo Instant Messenger YAUTO.DLL buffer overflow)

OH please -- go read a history book dumbass, one that is not available
in your American school. You think on the only reason the Nazi's lost
the war was because of the US ?

HAHAHAHAHAAHHA -- I do not see the difference from living in a Nazi
world compared to the brain washed one you do.

I believe the history books show how after years of fighting and
countries around the world sticking together to stop the Nazi's. In the
end when it was almost over the US decided they would help.

So it was so nice of the US to come in at the end after all the hard
work had been done. With fresh troops and supplies and pretend to claim
victory.

And now you can not even control a small middle eastern country - but
yet you took down Germany right.

You know ... I would rather be from Germany then an American at this
point.

Michael