Re: completely OffTopic by now... WAS (Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: Yahoo Instant Messenger YAUTO.DLL buffer overflow)

Hello

>   If there was no USA there would be no freedom in the world.

Is there now freedom in the world?
And bombing to get it, can't really be the solution; by the side:
what is the industriy where the usa returns most capital?
How can the bush administration say they want peace, while most
capital comes from the opposite?

> Can you
> imagine a communistic world, oh yah, communism FAILED, bummer what a shame
> NOT!!!

The capitalism's also failing; have a look to Africa, or in general, to any
other country excluding those of Europe, the USA, and some others.

communism != stalinism && communism != maoism && communism != castroism
but
communism == marxism

Is there one example of practical marxism, as Marx would have it?

Are there not also different appearances of the combination
capitalism/democracy?

Living in Switzerland and looking to the USA, both are said to
be democratic with a capitalistic economy; so, aren't they
differences?

And no, I'm not communist or something else what should be
absolutely definable, I'm not limited enough to think
in a one-way manner. I'm individualist.

> Could you imagine a NAZI ruled world, now that makes me shudder!

Me too.

Hernani

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html