Re: [Full-Disclosure] "The Rotten File" ( XFTeam IRC Chat log - script kiddies - just for fun )

Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro wrote:

Here you can find a chat log between Daniel Barttlet ( NSRG-Security
Research member and my friend ) with the "staff" of the XFteam hax0rs ( xD )

They are kiddies... I was looking the files and there are only high-risk-rated exploits
downloaded from packet storm , ptrace , etc .

As it seems in your last posts, you are obsessed with *kiddies* and you blame about exploits downloaded from Web.
I'm go to ignore that you say about (your afinity to) Neworder (xD). Is Neworder a guru security site? xDD
You talk about NSRG (.::-No Secure Root Group Security Research-::.), and you sign with his URL (http://www.nsrg-security.com), and as i see, in your *downloads* section ( http://www.nsrg-security.com/downloads/ ), you store Unix Exploits, Win32 Exploits, and a Trojan (SubSeven, xD. I remind it as a toy of my infance that I alternate whit Lego).
And you talk in *Papers* section about 'Cross Site Scripting', 'SQL Injection' and 'Hotmail Hacking'. Thanks again for remember my infance.
And you blame about kiddies ???
What is that, a challenge about who is the best kiddie???
You recruit them in your site, or you have any kind of envie about XFteam???
It's possible that they can be *kiddies*. BUT is sure that you are one.

the XFteam hax0rs ( xD )
http://dans.lockedbox.net/notes/xfteam.txt
Just for fun and self explanatory.

Yes, yor friend Daniel is the funniest. I saw that you grouped with more *kiddies*.

XFTeam is one of the million kiddies groups from Brasil.
Just a group that tries to exploit and damage servers by using latest cgi
bugs ,
0day exploits , etc.

Downloaded from your site???

off-topic: i'm sending this email from my new notebook running debian
linux 3.0rc1 , installed by hand with last updates from official
repositories.

You install debian packages by hand ??? Wow !!!
Try to build it from scratch, you will surprise about what linux is. (Yes from tarballs. http://www.linuxpeople.cc/howto/tarhowto.htm . I think you will see this Howto usefull).

_______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html