Re: [Full-Disclosure] MS Blaster author / morning_wood misinformed

--On Sunday, August 31, 2003 1:32 AM +0200 yossarian <yossarian@planet.nl>
wrote:

> Bit sad this has to be explained. Think some people in security need some
> legal training.

Really?  I prefer not to assume things, which is why I asked him for
clarification.  Perhaps you assume laws are the same everywhere.  I don't.

In the context of the discussion, however, it seemed that he was saying
that entering an unlocked house is not a crime in his country.  That is why
I asked for clarification.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas