[Full-Disclosure] Need contact in the BTOPENWORLD.COM security department

Hello,

Does anyone have an email address for a live human being who works in
the BTOPENWORLD.COM security department?  I've been trying for days now
to get the company to disconnect a customer from the Internet who is
infected with Sobig.F.  In the last 12 hours the situation has gotten
out of hand with the customer's computer sending me and others Sobig
every 30 seconds for hours on end.

The IP address of the infected computer is:

Thanks,
Richard M. Smith
http://www.ComputerBytesMan.com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.