Re: [Full-Disclosure] JAP back doored

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
morning_wood wrote:<br>
 cite="midLaw11-OE23oMDrxxnSY0002cb2f@hotmail.com">
    <pre wrap="">"In germany they are allowed to be tapped if a judge sees enough evidence.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->IMHO that is ok."

are you still OK with it if a "criminal" were to hack your system or
network then proxy
via your compromized box before going to said trojaned anonymous proxy
service
with YOU and YOUR ip as the only EVIDENCE to base his judgment????</pre>
Do you think this is a relistic szenario ? I'm not sure.<br>
 cite="midLaw11-OE23oMDrxxnSY0002cb2f@hotmail.com">
  <pre wrap="">hmmmm I think NOT</pre>
But if it happenes I cannot see the problem because if you want to make
sure that no innocent person is ever supervised you have to stop any
legal prosecution - and that is definitely not what I want to have. <br>
Back to your example: If a judge decides to wiretap me based on this
evidence it is pure bad luck. This happenes in every country with a
legal system like Germany or the US have every day. If they then try to
pull me to court I have to be able to prove that my system is hacked.
Otherwise I'm fucked - and no, I dont like that.<br>
This is the same with dialers: We have the problem in Germany at the
moment, that criminals send dialers to idiots that connect their
computer to 0900-numbers wich costs them sometimes more then 100
Euro/call. If you can prove that you have been hacked everything is
fine otherwise you have to pay.<br>
But now we are really getting to much off topic so I invite you to
reply to me personally.<br>
No, I'm not a fan of "big brother". If a government collects data and
finds out that the data does not prove me illegal then I expect the
government to trash these data. In my eyes it is a sign of a working
democracy if this works ok. If it doesn't, something goes wrong.<br>
Best regards<br>
/Felix<br>