RE: [Full-Disclosure] Administrivia: Testing Emergency Virus Filter..

I would go farther.  SMTP was never designed as a file transfer
mechanism, and it should not allow file transfer.  This would solve both
the problem of email attachment viruses *and* the scourge of the
Internet, HTML email.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas