RE: [Full-Disclosure] SCO Web Site Vulnerable to Slapper?

I wouldn't put it past SCO to leave up a vulnerable linux server so they
can complain about "those nasty linux people breaking into us" and "see
how insecure linux is?"

--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg@dcs.nac.uci.edu>

This is a digitally signed message part