Re: [Full-Disclosure] SCO Web Site Vulnerable to Slapper?

On Tuesday 19 August 2003 02:35 pm, Justin Shin wrote:
> No I think SCO deserves whatever is coming to them if they really are
> vulnerable, because they are a bunch of jackasses. I don't think anyone can
> disagree with me here.
>
> -- Justin

SCaldera.  Total BOZOs.  This vulnerability hat a CERT warning in 2000.  It
was wild prior to that - longer than 0-day.

This is the "enterprise quality code" that Linux couldn't have success
without?

Someone's gonna kneecap Darl, Chris and their big-boss Ray.
Their whole net is probably owned by now anyhow.

--
Jeremiah Cornelius, CISSP, CCNA, MCSE
Information Security Technology

"What would be the use of immortality to a person who cannot use well a half
hour?"
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html