Re: [Full-Disclosure] east coast powergrid / SCADA [OT?]

I have certainly seen evidence to support this based only on obvious
ssid names and kismet. I have seen ssids lke pump1 pump2 near things
like a small dam or flood control systems etc in some of the small towns
around where I live. Like I stated above though I can only *assume* they
are SCADA related... I have never attempted or intended to connect to one.

>Oh, and for you wardrivers, SCADA can be access on the road… a
>new perspective on sniffing around sewer plants.

-KF

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html