Re: [Full-Disclosure] Microsoft Internet Explorer about:blank Cross Site Scripting

Pardon my obvious stupidity on this score but isnt this old news already done by a number of worms, trojans and spyware hijackers?

Greg.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html