Re: [Full-Disclosure] Vulnerability Disclosure Debate

Florian Weimer wrote:
> The free software camp has adopted the responsible disclosure process
> while Microsoft still was struggling with significant security issues

Unless you can prove this, I consider this pure FUD.
 From personal experience with losers like m$ and on the other hand open source
camp, your statement is completely wrong.
Personally don't see any open source in the OIS crap.

> ..., but the days of full
> disclosure are over.

lol.
This is pure FUD.
Full disclosure is alive and well, no matter what you think.
Virus writing is illegal, but are virii dead?
If full disclosure becomes "obfuscated", people like you will have troubles
reconstructing exploits from sniffer logs - just check the only exploit which m$
fixed soon.

georgi

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html