[Full-Disclosure] Incident response kit? Really OT, but need some help.

We are in the midst of preparing a budget for next year and trying to justify money for incident response handling.  Since the higher ups don't like the idea of just putting money in the budget "in case" of an incident (they've never heard of insurance apparently), we have decided to put together an "Incident Response Kit" of tools, hardware and software for discovery, recovery and forensics.  What tools, hardware or software would you put in this kit?  Don't worry about cost at this point.  And if you can't respond today, don't, the budget is due in tomorrow.  Thanks.

Alan Kloster

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html