From: <jkdom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <root@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 04:15:01 +1200
Subject: Your site will be shut down

From: <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <root@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:04:34 +1000
Subject: We will block you from millions of users

From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <root@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:06:11 +0800
Subject: Your network is being compromised

<本文>

SpamCop.net
*** SPAMCOP.NET ***
     Log In  Purchase      Help & Feedback  Site Map  Statistics
   Why Am I Getting This Email?
You have recieved this email because spamcop.net has received past and
recent complaints related to your network.
	 What Types of complaints?
Open mail ports, violations of our acceptable use policy, and other
various complaints. Email us for more information...

Or call me directly at #206-362-5759 (Ask for Julian)
	 What do I need to do?
Close any open relays on your network, enforce a spamcop.net approved
anti spam/A.U.P. (Acceptable Use Policy), and shut down all abusive
users. This is your second warning... The next complaint we reveive
from any user, YOUR NETWORK WILL BE BLOCKED!!!
   Sick of spam?
SpamCop's original spam reporting service will help you report spam
quickly and accurately. Or choose from a variety of filtering options
ranging from the easiest web-mail account to advanced network-wide spam
blocking.
	 Accused of spamming?
Answers to most common questions. Like: My email was blocked! SpamCop
got it wrong! How can I fix it? Falsely accused? What is spam? Find
help here for internet and hosting providers, small and large-scale
bulk mailers and advertisers.
	 Other Questions or Comments?
SpamCop has several dedicated (and spam-free) news groups where you can
get help, suggest new features or report bugs. Or you can search the
entire site, FAQ and all support-forum content in one place.
Reporting and Filtering Options..
Mailers and ISPs..
Questions and Comments..
Site Map:
- Services
- Overview of services
- Spam reporting registration (free and paid)
- $30/year: filtered POP/IMAP/web mail and reporting.
- DNS-based blacklist
- Filtered email service for entire domains

- Log In
- Reporting-only accounts
- Flat-rate email accounts
- WebMail system
- Check/report held mail

- Accused of spamming?
- General information about spam accusations
- SpamCop blacklist (bl.spamcop.net)
- Internet Provider documentation
- Bulk mailers (mailing list admins, broadcast mailers)

- Questions and Comments
- Search the FAQ and forum
- FAQ index
- Help/discussion forum - let your voice be heard
Quick newsgroup links:
( General Help . Email Accounts . Geeks . Social . Spam lab)
- Low-volume SpamCop news digest

- Statistics
- Description of statistics
- Spam in Progress:
( Source of mail . Open relays . Web sites . Email accounts)
- Weekly Averages:
( Source of mail . Open relays . Web sites . Email accounts)

Copyright (c) 1998-2003 Julian Haight, All rights reserved. . .

<添付ファイルの中身>

Hello, my fellow net citizens.  I am writing today to let you know that
I have decided  to declare war on all spammers and the backbones and
tier 1 providers who support them!

Working together with my associates, Joe Jared of SPEWS and Julian
Haight of SpamCop we will stop the world and we may even shut down the
entire Internet if necessary.

It is time that we stopped them !  To do this I will need the help of
every able minded hacker.  We need to put together a campaign of server
hacking, site damaging, port scanning, virus infusions and DOS attacks.
Any of you who have the skills to help on this project, please contact
one of us below:

Steve Linford - linford@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Joe Jared      -  joejared@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Haight - deputies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or jkdom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We will be happy to give you a most interesting assignment.

Our first targets will be W#rldCom and H#tmail.  W#rldcom, because it
hosts more spammers that any other provider and Hotmail because it
hosts most of the spammers real email addresses.  We have to shut these
2 down now !

If the spammers happen to see this message (how can they miss it - I am
sending out 20 million copies), they should take my advice and take
their business to http://whitehat.com and pay a few dollars for a
proper email campaign.

We may need some money to carry on our battle, so please, send all you
can to me via PayPay using linford@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
paypal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or joejared@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Address as the
recipient.  If you do not have a credit card, then please send your
cash or check to me at:

The Spamhaus Project
The Phoenix
Taggs Island
Offshore
TW12 2HA
GB

Make checks payable to "Steve Linford"

Or

SpamCop Donation
PO BOX 25732
Seattle, WA 98125
206-362-5759 voice

Make checks payable to "Julian Haight"

Or

Spews.org
Osirusoft
405-B W. Tularosa
Orange, CA  92866
US
714-997-0375 voice
714-532-4731 fax

Make checks payable to "Joe Jared"

I know that together we will be able to stop them all and put their
backbones into bankruptcy.

Now, let's all have fun and put an end to the spambags!!!

Steve Linford - God of the Internet

   ◆◇◆◇◆ マンション探しで困っている人に朗報! ◆◇◆◇◆

人気のデザイナーズからお得なお値打ちマンションまで、バラエティあふれる
新築物件情報いっぱいの無料メルマガがe-sumaiから待望のスタート。