[Full-disclosure] Michael Lynn

He chews with his mouth open like a monkey. It is the most disgusting thing
I've ever seen and frankly I am sick of it. ISS didn't fire him for Cisco
vuln disclosures. they fired him because he was a prima donna and a massive
aspie that never really got any work done. Props to David Maynor of ISS for
being instumental in this idiot's firing (now if only Brian Mitchell would
get the axe). I will never buy a Juniper product ever now that they have
hired this quasi-retarded, emotionally stunted little prick.