[Full-disclosure] Re: alpha numeric exploitation

> I'm trying to develop an alphanumeric payload that needs to do a JMP -600
bytes...
ALPHA2 encodes shellcode to alphanumeric, unicode alphanumeric, uppercase
alphanumeric and uppercase unicode alphanumeric.
http://www.edup.tudelft.nl/~bjwever/documentation_alpha2.html.php
You can download the source and compile it or use the online version.
 > Beyond that, I'd be extremely surprised if someone hasn't written
> tutorials on doing alphanumeric-only payloads,
Writing ia32 alphanumeric shellcodes by rix:
http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=57&a=15
Building IA32 'Unicode-Proof' Shellcodes by obscou:
http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=61&a=11
Writing IA32 Restricted Instruction Set Shellcode Decoder Loops by SkyLined
http://www.edup.tudelft.nl/~bjwever/whitepaper_shellcode.html.php
> if not even provided toolkits to take arbitrary code and "ASCII-fy" it.
See ALPHA2.
 > Would dissembler do what you want? It should be able to squeeze the
> ascii shellcode for you ;-)
Nice tool ;) But printable characters are not all alphanumeric characters.
 Cheers,
SkyLined

--
Berend-Jan Wever <berendjanwever@xxxxxxxxx>