Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: Hack Your Credit Card Company (OT)

Ididn't think this was a pickup or mett people group though I am sure it happens. You could try flonk which come to think of it I should go back and try again because I actually found interesting people theere. Not quite of my technical bent, though more of literary types.

Have FUn,
Sends Steve

imipak wrote:

Kristian Hermansen wrote:

I think I look pretty hot in that picture actually, but you sickly
emaciated Russian bastards must know it all.

I kinda agree with the comment from my fellow comrade.
Young spotty gay beatch playing kewl hax0rzz games, ha?

What's the matter? gay people make you feel nervous, hmmm? uneasy? An
undefinable sense of fear perhaps? Did you realise there are actually
GAY HACKERS?

Now... tell me more about your mother?

Returning to the topic - to the O.P. - Kristian, weren't you concerned that you've posted prima facae evidence of attempted fraud and whatever computer intrusion laws are applicable where you are? Didn't it occur to you that the bank might just possibly have systems to flag anomalous transactions, and that you might get the 5am alarm call courtesy of your local filth?

i-.