Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: Hack Your Credit Card Company (OT)

Kristian Hermansen wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 12:00 +0100, phased@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>Why anyone would distribute pictures of themselves if they looked like
>>you, I do not know.
>

> I think I look pretty hot in that picture actually, but you sickly
> emaciated Russian bastards must know it all.
>
> Oh, you guys got power back yet?  Too bad power wasn't down long enough
> to prevent your way-off-topic comment ;-)  Suck a d1ck...troll

I kinda agree with the comment from my fellow comrade.
Young spotty gay beatch playing kewl hax0rzz games, ha?
watch pr0n and jerk off instead of flaming the list.

--
Respectfully,
Konstantin V. Gavrilenko

Arhont Ltd - Information Security