[Full-disclosure] [Ticket#: 200505251001607] [SECURITY] rootkit/IRCbot on server adrians.lx.ro

Dear Administrator of lx.ro,

one of our customers has informed our staff that very
recently an attack on one of his servers was performed
that - after successfully gaining root rights - downloaded
a malicious piece of software from the server

adrians.lx.ro

The exact file downloaded was:

http://adrians.lx.ro/Robi.tar.gz

and contains the psyBNC toolkit. This file is still
present on that server. Please take the appropriate
actions as soon as possible.

Regards,

RESTENA NOC

Fondation RESTENA NOC