RE: [Full-disclosure] RE: Benign Worms (Cosmin Stejerean)

On Sun, 15 May 2005, Stejerean, Cosmin wrote:

> While not the best way to handle patch management I still think the idea of
> benign worms is one worth researching and experimenting with.

Lets hope you don't choose to conduct these "experiments" on Stanford
networks.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

    "That bitch needs to learn proper Road Rage Etiquitte.
    Never give up."

        Me on 14 April 05, on I270, doing about 90mph and
        realizing the girl I had been toying with for the
        last 20 miles had decided safer was better than.