Re: [Full-disclosure] MS launch subscription-based security service

Georgi Guninski wrote:

<<snip>>
> for those who missed it, m$ are keeping classes of bugs for themselves, but

They're probably waiting for the software patents to be awarded...

> they want everyone to cooperate with them and handle m$ their 0days, so
> they have more bugs and billg have more $$$.

...that way they could get even more $$$ for Billy Boy by sicking their
lawyers onto other vendors with such vulns in their code for licensing
fees and such.

> nice, clever and ethical plan.

What makes you think a corporation wants to, or should, be ethical?

I suggest you rent the doco/movie "The Corporation".

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald