[Full-disclosure] A large list of sites vulnerable to cross site scripting bugs.

Here are some of the companies/agencies in our new list of sites affected by
cross site scripting bugs.

Federal Reserve Bank of New York, CompUSA, SBC, EPA, ABC News, BlockBuster,
BizRate, CNET, Geico Insurance, Oracle, Cingular, Kmart, nVidia, Chaintech,
TigerDirect, US Dept. of Treasury

Our list of companies/agencies with XSS bugs is located at
http://pointblanksecurity.com/xss/xss2.php with more details.
Clicking on the company/agency links will demonstrate the XSS bug.

Our older cross site scripting black list from March 2002 is located here
http://pointblanksecurity.com/xss/.

Enjoy,
People @ pointblanksecurity