Re: [Full-disclosure] Useless tidbit (MS AntiSpyware)

May I ask what web browser you use, if any?
What about mail client?
Do you read rich text and html mails in code?
Do you never have to update your software?
Can you reliably justify rolling out new software versions to
massively time-dependant and business critical systems potentially
causing as much damage as an infection?

These are the issues from the other side.