Re: [Full-disclosure] Firefox Remote Compromise Leaked

On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 10:14:48PM -1000, Jason Coombs wrote:
> Your belief that you could keep a secret, or that you have any right to
> keep such a secret even if you could, is moronic and it's wrong-headed.

One can discuss the pro and con of full disclosure all day and not reach
any consensus (though *this* forum won't be an even distribution), it is
another matter entirely to believe that one does not own his own discoveries.

I can have an opinion about how you should disclose, I can certainly try
to persuade you, but I do not have any *claim* to your private discoveries.

Steve

--
Stephen J Friedl | Security Consultant |  UNIX Wizard  |   +1 714 544-6561
www.unixwiz.net  | Tustin, Calif. USA  | Microsoft MVP | steve@xxxxxxxxxxx