Re: [Full-disclosure] Another PayPal phishing scam

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 04:05:47PM -0700, Morning Wood wrote:
> > Today I received a fake message pretending to be from PayPal Security
> > Center. The most intersting thing is that I don't even have a PayPal
> > account.
>
> quite common. i am supprised its your first one.

I usually receive about two paypal & ebay "messages" per week, and a dozen
or so bank notices from all over the world.

(plus the obligatory dozen nigerian/irakian/laos/other scams per day. Not
counting duplicates of the same one)

This address has been active for a year and a half, and has been used to
post to about four of the security mailing lists I'm subscribed to.

So, be patient. You'll have your fill quickly.

--
Vincent ARCHER
varcher@xxxxxxxxxxx

Tel : +33 (0)1 40 07 47 14
Fax : +33 (0)1 40 07 47 27
Deny All - 23, rue Notre Dame des Victoires - 75002 Paris - France