Re: [Full-disclosure] Micky-dee's anyone?

Er, Bank, McD's. The monetary values are not entirely dissimilar.

XSS is XSS anyway, does it really matter where? Black hats are known
for their exploitation of "underestimated" weaknesses, so if one were
feeling philosophical, it could be expressed that this problem may be
more important than the 'bigger' issues.