Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: iDEFENSE Labs Website Launch (iDEFENSE Labs)

Nick FitzGerald wrote:

Seems you need to upgrade to Wetware/1.01. With that Wetware will quickly note that the "trick" to navigating iDEFENSE's site is to add "&flashstatus=true" or "&flashstatus=false" (the latter is probably more generally preferable) to the end of its internal links, and that this is readily achieved through the copy-and-paste functionality of your operating system/environment...

It is important to note that Wetware/1.01 is only available on a minor subset of subgenus human. Release notes and known bugs will be released shortly pending the end of my NDA with other parties to remain anonymous.

-God

p.s. This is a joke and not meant to offend anyone. If you're offended, look in a mirror and repeat after me "I need to lighten up."

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html