[Full-Disclosure] Digest authentication share brute

hi, i just reading some SIP digest authentication traffic. I know
there are bruteforcer for digest authentication, but my question, is
there a tool already to recreate the response hash to find the right
password.  Basicaly it should get the challenge and the pass and then
recreate the response hash and compare the captured response.

Does someone know about a tool which already do this job?

Greetings

max

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html