RE: [Full-Disclosure] Teen hacker controls ebay

Nick FitzGerald wrote------->

--->Issuing code-signing certs in Microsoft's name to non-MS folk.

--->Reassiging a major eBay domain to Joe Schmoe just because he filled in
--->a web form.
---> Is there anything in common here apart from incompetence and obvious
---> lack of trustworthiness of this company's core business operations?

Both parties seem to have many fundamental flaws and it leave's me gob
smacked as well....

However.....

The industry is growing so fast it can't keep up with it's self....sort of
like a teenager not used to the size of his/her own body as it grows...all
uncoordinated and knocking shit over all the time....

Sorry...that's an analogy.....they never work do they?..

I'm shocked but not surprised.....that's better...

$0.0005's worth.

Sean.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html