[Full-Disclosure] FullDisclosure: CWS removal tools

I haven't seen all the threads on this but there is a tool called
CWShredder. It was created to combat CWS. Unfortunetly,
the author was a student and it seems no longer can support it. I just
attempted to find it somewhere else because his links seem down.
At work I use it all the time to clean the computers. Worked wonders. Guess
I'll cherish my tool until it becomes absolete.
I found one link that still works but not sure if it updates anymore.
http://www.aluriasoftware.com/tools/cwshredder.zip . Here
is some other useful links http://www.safer-networking.org/minifiles.html

thank you
Randall M