Re: [Full-Disclosure] Stateful Packet Inspection

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004, Aaron Gray wrote:

> > Look into the iptables/netfilter docs, located here:
> > http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/index.html
> >
> > Connection tracking is explained here
> > http://www.sns.ias.edu/~jns/security/iptables/iptables_conntrack.html
>
> Thanks I looked at netfilter a somewhile ago but found nothing on SPI.

Google search: IPtables SPI ;;

http://www.google.com/search?q=IPtables+SPI&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
        ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html