Re: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Cool Web Search

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:59:54 -0500, Todd Towles
<toddtowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There is a free piece of software somewhere that will grab all the BHOs
> (Browser Helper Objects) out of the registry and display them all. Anyone
> remember where this software can be found?

It should be at

but spywareinfo.com seems to be down right now.

A list of current known BHOs is at
http://sysinfo.org/

I can attest as a university Helpdesk person that current
spyware/adware is a far larger problem than normal viruses and trojans
 right now...

-Brendan

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html