Re: [Full-Disclosure] Automated SSH login attempts?

Ali Campbell <fdisclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do I take it that these things are just trying to log in using some
> guessed password(s) ? Out of interest, do we have any idea what these
> opportunistic passwords might be ?

As far as I have heared this is an 0day "exploit" which does nothing but
trying to bruteforce some accounts like "admin" "test" and so on with
passwords like "test" "1234" and i dont know what.
Seems to be not too serious because noone actually has those account in
real life. ;)

Best wishes,
Christian

--