Re: [Full-Disclosure] IE, how to detect in which zone scripts are executed?

> i would like to know from all ie auditing folks if there is a simple way to
> understand in which zone a scripts
> (vbscript,jscript,hta) are executed.

depends from where they were loaded ! if loaded from a website then they would
run in internet/intranet zone but if they were to be loaded from the local file
system then it is run as my computer

but there are many expliots that make these zones usless...

> I can't find online any resource about that.

no need for this i think....

-aditya

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
éb½êÞvë"žaxZÞx÷«²‰Ú”Gb¶*'¡óŠ[kj¯ðÃæj)m­ªÿr‰ÿ

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html