Re: [ok] [Full-Disclosure] Possible Virus/Trojan

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 14:28, Todd Towles might have typed:
> Hey guys,
>
> I was able to finally get the file out of Outlook via add-on. The add-on
> moves file types from Level 1 to Level 2. Anyways, it wasn't detected as a
> virus and it is only 35 KBs in size. Kinda small.

35K is large enough to contain a virus that propagates via an internal SMTP
engine and do other fun things like search google etc.

How up to date is your virus scanner?  Have you tried more than one virus
scanner?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html