Re: [Full-Disclosure] DNS query???

> Any body got an idea as to what is this.

Sure... another lost soul wandering through the valley. Did you perhaps miss the warning signs at the gate?

Here are some appropriate places to start:

http://groups.google.com/groups?group=microsoft.public.win2000.dns

http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?Query=DNS

http://www.dns.net/dnsrd/rfc/

If you need me to search the web some more let me know. Google has me on commission.

As always, if you are blind, please call me on the phone (603-623-2122) and I will read the documentation to you. I hate it when the blind hackers fall behind.
--
Mortis

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html